Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Bekah Granstrom

My daughters school had a Veterans Day "performance" today. They had veterans come and speak, the chorus sang our National Anthem. They played the taps, and showed a slide show of people within the school that were serving over seas. Every time they talked about our freedom or those KIA, I saw the face of Eric Terhune. I had just read your blog and it was all so fresh in my mind. I couldn't keep the tears the coming and I didn't want to. Freedom is never free and you gave the ultimate sacrifice...your life! I never knew you that well but between Dave Ziegler and my husband, I really could have! Words can not thank you enough for your sacrifice, and I will never forget you or the others that have laid down their lives for my freedom! Rest in Peace!

No comments: